A Chicago man is charged with unlawfully entering the U.S. Capitol after federal prosecutors say he admitted entering House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office a week ago.
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $850M as still no winner announced
- Mega Millions numbers for $750M jackpot revealed
- CPS teacher lockouts are disruptive for students, parents say
- Martin Luther King Jr. seen up close in rare color photos during Chicago visit
- Vice President Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations